How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Is there any way to convert PDF to Word besides uploading it to a website?
Do you have a newer version of MS Word (say 2016)? If it is not encrypted, right click on the file select “open with” and click on Word in the option list. Word should be able to convert/open the file in a minute or so. You will likely see a dialogue box to that effect, just click ok. You can resave it as a Word file, or edit and save as a .pdf as well.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
Now you get to the “save as type” dialog box, for the most part it's obvious what each of the options mean. So let's pick the .xml option. The dialog box will ask if you want to save it as an image and PDF and you choose it, click ok. The file type will be “.xml” and it will be opened with either Word Viewer or Preview or whatever you have open. 4. Now you have to open the actual file and start it up, it should then be ready for you. NOTE: You will not receive an error upon opening because we have changed the file extension to .wad, or Word.wad. You can view the file in Word Viewer as well, although it is not necessary, and you could also open it with a text editor of your desire. You have got it now! (If it doesn't work,.