How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Is there a better way of converting PDFs to RTF? I've always converted PDF to RTF using Online Pdf To Word Converter Pro but most of the time the conversion is inaccurate. I don't want to type of 200+ pages worth of words either.
You can use Soda PDF Online. It’s a browser based app, create an account and it’s free to go from RTF to PDF. You’ll upload the file and voila! it becomes a PDF.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
RTF can only be read using Word or Excel.