How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do you convert a PDF to word without using any premium software?
If the PDF files has no or very little graphics, you can open the file in Microsoft Word directly without losing formatting. You can try any paid software, you won’t get the result better than Microsoft Word.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
Try it. Here are some examples of PDF files you can download from various online sources : 1. Microsoft Word (free) 2. Microsoft Word (free) 3. PowerPoint 2000 () 4. PowerPoint () 5. Worded () 6. Microsoft Excel () 7. Adobe Acrobat () 8. Microsoft Access () 9. Microsoft PowerPoint () 10. LibreOffice () The best option to download PDF files from the internet is to use the free PDF viewer application, for example Acrobat Reader. Using Acrobat is always better when you use Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/4 or Mac, since Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or earlier are not available. Acrobat Reader is a reader application for the electronic version (PDF) of book or report, and supports the following: PDF files as defined by ISO/IEC Support for Adobe fonts PDF annotations Support for advanced PDF features like PDF layers, advanced page formatting, page borders and table of contents and margins The following PDF files are supported: C:/Users/Your username/Desktop/Downloads/PDF/documents.pdf C:/Users/Your username/Desktop/Downloads/PDF/documents.pdf C:/Users/Your username/Desktop/Downloads/PDF/journalsp.pdf C:/Users/Your username/Desktop/Downloads/PDF/journalsp.pdf C:/Users/Your username/Desktop/Downloads/PDF/formats.pdf C:/Users/Your username/Desktop/Downloads/PDF/formats.pdf C:/Users/Your username/Desktop/Downloads/PDF/formats2.pdf C:/Users/Your username/Desktop/Downloads/PDF/formats2.pdf C:/Users/Your username/Desktop/Downloads/PDF/formats.xls C:/Users/Your username/Desktop/Downloads/PDF/formats2.xls C:/Users/Your username/Desktop/Downloads/PDF/forms.pdf C:/Users/Your username/Desktop/Downloads/PDF/forms.pdf C:/Users/Your username/Desktop/Downloads/PDF/movies.