How To Convert PDF to Word Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do you convert a PDF to a Word document?
Offline is easiest. Online is not possible using Office 365. I haven
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF To Word with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF To Word.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF To Word with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF to Word: All You Need to Know
This is a common situation, but you don't need to convert a PDF file if you only have a Word document containing only a word, or a PowerPoint file with only a presentation. Here is a little trick that will convert the file to Word automatically. You just need to add the Convert to Text option to the Word Options dialog: Open the Word Options dialog. You will need to click on the Add to Word menu item. The dialog shows you the file selection. Click “Select All in the selected location.” Select “PDF” from the “File name:” drop-down and press Enter. Click Apply.